Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hotels

So recently I've been staying in a lot of hotels. And I have to wonder... does anyone actually depend on the shampoo (and sometimes conditioner) that the hotel provides? I know that I usually just stick them in my bag, as a bonus, but I never actually use them. When I go on a trip, I make sure I bring my own. Maybe it's a girl thing. The idea that you are dedicated to one particular type of hair care products and you (and your hair) would feel extremely bad if you were to have a one-night stand with the sample-sized hotel version. Would hotels be better off leaving these items at the front desk and supplied on an "as-needed" biases? Or would then the customers feel cheated if they didn't have the 0.0005 oz of clean waiting in a small basket with the facial bar and a wash cloth?

No comments: