Friday, May 26, 2006

Greatest Spectacle in.... Racing?

The race is Sunday, and everyone in Indy has race fever. Today at work, half of the engineers left at lunch to attend Carb day. From what I understand, tonight and tomorrow night are like "Girls Gone Wild" out in Speedway. Who would name a city Speedway? And who would want to live that close to the track. Honestly. A bunch of drunks making noise and peeing in your yard for practically the entire month of May. More power to them. I wonder how much cash they reel in roping off public roads in order to sell you a spot for a few hours. But I will be there come Sunday afternoon. Sitting in section H. I do have to say that I had fun on Bump day peeking in the garages and spying on the pits. It should be entertaining.

In related news, go to Audra's blog and look at the video clip. It's good for a laugh.

No comments: