Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!

I felt like a wienie this morning because I didn't brave the elements and go into work because there was a foot (yes a whole 12 inches) on our road and in the alley. While slacking at home, Andrew and I went out and took some pictures of the white fluffy stuff. As we were walking down the street, a bunny hops up out of no where and starts hopping and bounding over as much snow as possible. He is coming straight at us and then realizes that he can't continue on his current path without coming dangerously close to humans. I'm sure he thought to himself, "Left turn Clyde!" but fear set in and he dove straight into a snow drift. Andrew and I weren't sure what to do, so we did what we thought was logical and dug the bunny out of the snow drift. I started with his body, and then moved the snow away from his head. Once cleared away, he peeked up, said "Thanks" and hopped off into less deep messiness.

No comments: