Thursday, January 08, 2004

So, I haven't posted in quite some time. Definately not from lack of material, because every 3 seconds I think to myself, "Hey, I should blog that..." But I guess each time it wasn't so blog worthy because I forgot in and now not blogging it. Alas, I will update though.

I asked a friend of mine if she had read my blog, and she said no because she thought it was an on-line journal. Definately not for this one. My random thoughts go on to this page, not who I'm mad at, or who I think is trying to get with my boyfriend. That's too much fun to say in person than to waste posting here. This is more light-hearted and fun to read. So read on Johanna, read on.

Someone asked me for a recent picture and so here's one I'd like to add:




And some tongue quotes:

"It feels like someone's tongue is in my mouth, but it's just mine"
"I can do things I never thought possible"
"I can pop it.... with my tongue"

No comments: