Wednesday, February 18, 2004

So yesterday I was faced with a moral dilemma. I needed to use a book under the library's "Reserve" list, meaning that the book can not be checked out. This book was my where I was getting all of my data for my statistics paper. When I got the book, I thought to myself, I could just take it home with me and use it there and then just return it. It was out of date, and didn't pertain to anything someone at an engineering school would be interested in, well, except for me. Nevertheless, I knew that it would be wrong to borrow this book so when I was finished, I returned it to the front desk. Still needing lots of info from it, today I went to go get it once more, but of course, it's missing. Completely MIA from Logan Library. I don't understand. They say it has been "Discharged." Oh, and my paper, it's due Friday, and I only have about a tenth of the information I need. I hate you library staff. Give me my book back!

No comments: