Sunday, April 17, 2005

Geese

Our friends from the north have come to visit once again. Canadian geese have started to infiltrate all of Minnesota. I think we need those MinuteMen from the Mexican border. Anway, I thought I would share a couple of geese stories.

One evening, I was coming home from work, and as I was pulling into my apartment complex, I noticed something very strange. There were about 6 geese on the roof of the building across from mine. I have never in my life seen a goose on a roof. I found it funny.

After a day of shopping, I was returning home. As I was trying to merge on to the freeway, there were 3 geese on the on-ramp. So I slow down and start honking my horn at them. Eventually they waddle to the side and I start to speed-up and go around them. Then one goose, must have been the male, decided to start hissing and charging at my car. Chasing after a person is one thing, but chasing a car? Guys just don't know when they are out muscled.

No comments: