Monday, October 10, 2005

Calling all Victoria's Secret professionals!

I was graciously given a 4-day weekend from my employer, so today, I spent in Chicago doing housewife-y things while Andrew was at work. I started my day with some laundry. I had brought some with me, and Andrew also had a lot to be done. I’ve informed the dear boy that I will not be doing his laundry again until he invests in a laundry basket. I lugged a HUGE canvas bag stuffed full of dirty clothes down to the laundry room, and nearly took out my shoulder. And then after washing, drying and folding all the nice clean clothes, I had to shove it all back into the bag to transport it back up to the ninth floor. While I was folding, I remembered an article I had read recently about organizing underwear drawers. The article basically said that once you organize your underroos, you can take over the world. I'm not sure how true this is, but it did bring up a question in my mind.

How many people actually fold their underwear?

Personally, I'm big fan of the splashes of color co-mingling with out barriers or chaperones, but the idea of a neatly organized drawer of undergarments intrigues me. While this may be TMI, I like my panties like I like my bras; cute, but full coverage. So this brings up an even more intriguing question.... How do you fold a thong?

No comments: