Thursday, December 11, 2003


So while I was in class today, a friend of mine told me that he hadn't drank in 5 days. I thought this was a court order for him to start attending AA meetings after he thought that the police officer was his cat and tried to make him use the litter box. At any rate, that wasn't the case and my dear friend was giving up the intimate relationship to Jose for a sexier body for his police officer....er... cat... or something. This got me thinking about losing weight. Everyone has their opinions. Dr. Dead Adkins says not to eat carbs. The vegetarians (who are normally very thin) say not to eat meat. Weight Watchers says, starve yourself for a week and go out and have a sundae on Friday night. I don't know what the Zone says. But this is what the Pixie says...

Get drunk, work out, and then puke.

It seems to work for all those beauty queens.

No comments: