Saturday, June 19, 2004

Adventures in shopping....

So yesterday I bought a sofa and chair at a furniture outlet, and then today I saw a similar sofa and chair advertised at the same furniture store (but not the outlet), for way cheaper. So I call the sales guy and said, look, I want that other price. He said, ummm....NO. So I drove out there, talked to a way nice woman associate, and she got me an awesome deal on the advertised sofa and chair, that come with the manufacturer's warranty (the outlet stuff didn't), and the furniture is a little higher quality, and it came out to be $120 cheaper. I highly recommend her. So moral of the story, don't always go to the outlet first, and if you're going to Becker Furniture, ask for Kristi, but she doesn't work Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays.

No comments: