Friday, June 25, 2004

So... I'm here in Minneapolis and I feel like I'm on some sort of camping trip. My apartment is almost completely bare. I'm sleeping on an air mattress and right now I'm sitting at my computer which is on top of a Rubbermaid container. Kinda sad. People at work keep asking me, "Well, at least you have a TV." Actually, no, I don't. But a guy at work is going to let me borrow his until I get around to purchasing one. He's from New Jersey. Current score: Yankees 1, Minnesotians 0. But I'm off to St. Louis this weekend for a wedding, so people down there will be normal and I'll get a break from all of this.

Oh, and if you were wondering, yes, it was 48 degree (F) this morning when I woke up at 5 am. And I don't think we broke 70. I really thought it was supposed to be summertime.


***Disclaimer***
If you are from Minnesota, you are not classified under the "mean people" category until you try to run me over with your cart at the local Cub Foods or Target
*********

No comments: