Sunday, October 31, 2004

What were the words again?

Last night I was watching SNL... and as we all know, it's gotten pretty bad. But, like an idiot, I watched on. Eminem was on doing his little rap thingie and I noticed a few things. First, the man can't dance at all. He just stood there kinda bouncing, every once in a while removing his right hand from his crotch, waving it around, only to return to protecting his manhood or something. Another interesting thing I noticed is that he was constantly looking at the little monitors that give him the words to the song. Doesn't he write his own songs? I think I would have prepped a little more. Hell, he was even reading during the chorus. I don't understand. Just because you're famous doesn't mean you shouldn't at least try to work at your job.

No comments: