Sunday, January 02, 2005

2005.... Are you ready for me?

So I spent the last few hours of 2004 and many of the first of 2005 in the Second City. Good times, Good times! Lots of company with friends and I even learned a few things too. Like, did you know that Hugh Grant was arrested in 1995? Some how I missed that. I like him anyway though. There were a few questions left unanswered at the end of this weekend, the most pressing would be, according to Canterbury Tales, what does it mean if someone's eyes are set too close together. This is not to imply that anyone has unhandsome eye placement, just a question that came up.

Andrew has the picture thing set-up for me, I just have to get some pics up and I think that may also mean that I need to develop a watermark or something. I wonder if I have to apply for copyrights for my images. Something else to look up.

Thanks to Mellissa, I would also like to start a new part of my blog. It will be a project page. Hopefully it will be something that I will update semi-regularly, and it will have a crafty idea for the week/month/whatever. I will give as much info as possible and probably some drawings and or pictures so that everyone do it! Right now I'm in a home decorating phase, so most of my ideas are revolving around that type of craft.

Damn this post was too long!

No comments: