Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Nakedness.... At the Y?

So recently I've been really good about getting up in the morning and going to the Y to workout, but I think that may need to come to an end. This morning, I was extra good, and was there by 5:45am for my morning routine. There are several women that work-out at that time and then get ready for work. Today I was shocked. There is this one lady that I had seen before. The last time I saw her, she was topless... That's right, she was only wearing underwear, while she was fixing her hair and putting on her make-up. Today she was totally NUDE! Not only was she not wearing any clothes, but to dry off, she took two of the hand dryers (that are hung to high) and pointed them at her naked body. I was thinking, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!" Get a towel! I then head over to where my bag is and such, in complete disbelief, and as I'm taking my jeans out of my bag, I look up to see the naked backside of another lady. She's in the toilet area, fixing her hair, carrying on a conversation with another lady. I've talked to Jackie in the past about this, and she said that proper locker room etiquette is to be covered by what a bathing suit would cover. I don't care if it is a "women only" locker room, or if these women are comfortable running around nude, it makes ME uncomfortable! Goodness, I thought that this was a place founded on Christian morals... and last time I checked, Christians looked down on strip-clubs.

AHHHH!

No comments: